Cadillac Symbol Tattoo

New Cars / Automobile Tattoo Pictures
Cadillac Symbol Tattoo
Cadillac Symbol Tattoo
Cadillac Symbol Tattoo

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

People have asked me, what about your tattoos when you're ninety? Why would it bother me then? I would still want to get tattooed even when I'm a grandmother.
~Nicole Miller, noted fashion designer


Everybody gets the tattoo they deserve. (actor David Duchovny, who has a tattoo of a compass on his ankle, [with N, S, E, West, his daughter's name] as Fox Mulder on the X-Files, a show Thomas Lockhart worked on in the famous Tattoo episode)

Everybody wants to see the pictures, and yet nobody wants to see them.
~Ray Bradbury - The Illustrated Man


I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours.
~Sanjay Dutt

No comments:

Post a Comment